quinta-feira, 6 de maio de 2010

Tentando um "Living in a brand new day".

Bem Disney isso, só com canção e pouco conteúdo.

"Why don't you love me?
Tell me, baby, why don't you love me
When I make me so damn easy to love?
And why don't you need me?
Tell me, baby, why don't you need me
When I make me so damn easy to need?"

Começar o post com:

"I never had to say goodbye
You must have known I wouldn't stay
While you were talking about our life
You killed the beauty of today"...

Usar como meio:

"What would you say
What can you do
I Feel so Strong
I Feel Brand New
And I can give my all to you

I wanna feel emotions
I wanna wrap you in my arms
and never leave you lonely
forever stay here by your side

You Show Me
You Love Me
You Show Me
You Love Me"


E por fim dzer que até os mais mals amados precisam de amor.
Tentar achar alguém, tentar curtir, tentar viver em um " brand new day"


PS: Infelizmente ainda vou sonhar em:

"When you're gonna stop breaking my heart
I don't wanna be another one
Paying for the things I never done
Don't let go
Don't let go
To my love

Can I get to your soul
Can you get to my thoughts
Can you promise we won't let go
All the things that I need
All the things that you need
You can make it feel so real".

O que não daria pra ganhar um beijo punk?




Obs:

"I'm running out of ways to make you see
I want you to stay here beside me
I won't be ok and I won't pretend I am
So just tell me today and take my hand
Please take my hand

Just say yes
Just say there's nothing holding you back
It's not a test nor a trick of the mind
only love

It's so simple and you know it is
you know it is

We can't be to and fro like this all our lives
You're the only way to me
the path is clear
What do I have to say to you?
For God's sake, dear"

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário